Extract / UnZip the compressed file
Let’s build and execute the unzipFileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “unzipFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "unzipFile" step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the steps as shown on the above graphic
- Click on the “unzipFile” step to configure its properties. Provide the file or folder path information on the FlowWright server.
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. Render the process instance which is completed to view the step properties. The step should have extracted the files to the destination folder.