Updates multiple variables from fields returned from the SQL statement
Let’s build and execute the updateVariableWithSQLDef example.
- Create a new definition called “updateVariableWithSQLDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a updateVariableWithSQL step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and updateVariableWithSQL step
- Click on the “updateVariableWithSQL” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click the “Assign SQL column values to variables” button as shown below
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Workflow will start and updates the value in the configured variable/global with DB values.