Captcha widget can be used to make sure a given form is filled and submitted by a human, not auto filled and submitted by an automated system.
Let’s build and execute the CaptchaDef example.
- Create a new form definition called “CaptchaDef”
- Select the Open Designer checkbox and click the “Create” button
- Drag a Captcha widget to the canvas
- Double-click on the widget to view the input / properties. The popup window will appear as shown in the below graphic
- Navigate to UI menu and Preview the form. The rendered widget will appear as shown in the below graphic