Date picket widget lets user select a date and/or time using the control. The Date widget stores the data as ISO format in JS.
Let’s build and execute the DatepickerDef example.
- Create a new form definition called “DatepickerDef”
- Select the Open Designer checkbox and click the “Create” button
- Drag a Datepicker widget to the canvas
- Double-click on the widget to configure the inputs as shown in the below graphic
- Click on the "Use Default Date" checkbox to consider the current date
- Click on the "Use Time" checkbox to consider the current time
- Provide the date range to accept dates between minimum date and maximum date
- Click on Save button and Close the popup window
- Navigate to UI menu and Preview the form. The rendered widget will look as shown in the below graphic
- The date selection is limited to the date range defined.