Form approval buttons should be used when a form is routed for approval. This also submits the form and completes the task. Form is routed as a task through the workflow process using the RouteForm step. Complete/Reject buttons can be configured using the property page for each button.
Let’s build and execute the FormApprovalDef example.
- Create a new form definition called “FormApprovalDef”
- Select the Open Designer checkbox and click the “Create” button
- Drag a FormApproval widget to the canvas
- Double-click on the buttons to view the input / properties. Control can be configured using the following property pages of each button. The popup window will appear as shown in the below graphic
- Click on Save button and Close the popup window
- Navigate to UI menu and Preview the form. The rendered widget will appear as shown in the below graphic