Displays a ratings control where a user can select a rating.
Let’s build and execute the RatingsDef example.
- Create a new form definition called “RatingsDef”
- Select the Open Designer checkbox and click the “Create” button
- Drag a Ratings widget to the canvas
- Double-click on the Ratings widget to configure the inputs as shown in the below graphic
- Click on Save button and Close the popup window
- Navigate to UI menu and Preview the form. The rendered widget will appear as shown in the below graphic.
- Click and Mouse over to select the star rating. The rendered widget will appear as shown in the below graphic.