Displays data from a database using a SQL query.
Let’s build and execute the TableDataDef example.
- Create a new form definition called “TableDataDef”
- Select the Open Designer checkbox and click the “Create” button
- Drag a TableData widget to the canvas
- Double-click on the TableData widget to configure the inputs as shown in the below graphic
- Click on Select Connection field to choose the connection string (pre-defined)
- Click on the Query field to enter the SQL query
- Click on Save button and Close the popup window
- Navigate to UI menu and Preview the form. The rendered widget will appear as shown in the below graphic