Get all open tasks for selected process definition
Let’s build and execute the TaskDataDef example.
- Create a new form definition called “TaskDataDef”
- Select the Open Designer checkbox and click the “Create” button
- Drag a Taskdata widget to the canvas
- Double-click on the widget to configure the inputs as shown in the below graphic
- Select Process Definition dropdown and choose the process name.
- Click on Save button and Close the popup window
- Generate a new Form Instance. Navigate to Actions menu and Edit the form instance. The rendered widget will display all Open tasks from the process definition as shown in the below graphic