Create a new directory on the One Drive
To use this step, you must configure OneDrive in FlowWright application.
Let’s build and execute the oneDriveCreateFolderDef example.
- Create a new definition called “oneDriveCreateFolderDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a oneDriveCreateFolder step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and oneDriveCreateFolder step
- Click on the “OneDrivecreatefolder” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should create new folder in the OneDrive.