Delete folder in OneDrive
To use this step, you must configure OneDrive in FlowWright application.
Let’s build and execute the OneDriveDeleteFolderDef example.
- Create a new definition called “OneDriveDeleteFolderDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a OneDriveDeleteFolder step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and OneDriveDeleteFolder step
- Click on the “OneDriveDeleteFile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should delete folder in the OneDrive.