Get workflow user full name
Let’s build and execute the getUserFullNameDef example.
- Create a new definition called “getUserFullNameDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a getUserFullName step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and getUserFullName step
- Click on the “getuserfullname” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should get workflow user full name.