Changes the user’s password.
- workflowUserID – user id of the user
- password – new password for the user
- True – step executed successfully
- False – step failed to execute
Let’s build and execute the changeUserPassword example.
- Create a new process definition
- Drag a "changeuserpassword" step from the toolbox
- Provide a name for the step. Provide the user's GUID value (fetch from User management page). Provide the new password and this is encrypted while storing in the database.
- The “Logging” setting configuration is necessary for documentation and also measure the workflow progress and the percent complete. This is acheived by configuring the step state and percent fields individually as shown in the images below. Configure the “Logging” using the following properties.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute.
- Check the step properties by rendering the process instance. The step should change the user's password as configured.