Generate tenant activity report for all active tenants.
- Tnconnection – Select Tenant Manager connection
- varGlobalToStore - Variable/Global to store report
- true – true condition
- false – false condition
Let’s build and execute the clsGenerateTenantActivityDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clsGenerateTenantActivityDef ”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag the “clsGenerateTenantActivity” step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and “clsGenerateTenantActivity” step as above
- Configure variable "varReport" as string
- Click on the ”clsGenerateTenantActivity" step to configure its "Settings" properties. Provide a name to the step. Select the connection string. Provide a variable/global to store the activity report for all active tenants after execution.
- Click on the "clsGenerateTenantActivity" step to configure its "Logging" properties (optional). Provide the description, log message and documentation info. Click on "Save" to confirm the changes.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should generate the tenant activity report (sample as shown below).