This step renames the file in the DropBox server.
- selOAuthProvider - Select OAuth provider
- filePath - Path of the file to be renamed
- renamedTo – Rename file to
- True – step executed successfully
- False – step failed to execute
To use this step, you must configure Dropbox connection in FlowWright application. Navigate to Integrate - Connections - oAuth page to create a new oAuth source.
A sample Dropbox connection configuration is included here for reference.
Let’s build and execute the “DropBoxRenameFileDef” example.
- Create a new definition called “DropBoxRenameFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a “DropBoxRenameFile” step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and DropBoxRenameFile step
- Click on the “DropBoxRenameFile” step to configure its “Settings” properties. Provide a name to the step. Select “Dropbox” oAuth provider from the drop down list. Provide the folder path info to rename. Provide the new file name.
- The “Logging” setting configuration is necessary for documentation and also measure the workflow progress and the percent complete. This is acheived by configuring the step state and percent fields individually as shown in the images below. Configure the “Logging” using the following properties.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. Render the process instance. Click on the process step to view the properties. The step should rename file in dropbox.