This step sets the SharePoint document properties.
- BaseURL – Base URL for your SharePoint site
- selOAuthProvider - Select OAuth Provider
- documentFilePath – Path to get file properties in SharePoint site
- payloadData - Define Payload raw data
- resultJson – Store result in Variable or Global
- True – step executed successfully
- False – step failed to execute
Let’s build and execute the “spSetDocPropertiesDef” example.
- Create a new definition called “spSetDocPropertiesDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a “spSetDocProperties” step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and “spSetDocProperties” steps
- Define a variable/global to store the result after execution
- Click on the "spSetDocProperties" step to configure its "Settings" properties. Provide a name to the step. Provide a description. Provide a base URL for your SharePoint site. Select oAuth provider from the dropdown list. Provide the path to get the file properties in SharePoint site.
- Click on the "spSetDocProperties" step to configure its "Settings" properties. Provide the payload raw data. Provide the variable/global to store the result after execution.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The workflow should start and it should set the document properties.