Optical character recognition – OCR using Google’s tesseract engine. Provide an image and get text from the image.
Let’s build and execute the clstesseractgettextStepDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clstesseractgettextStepDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a tesseract get text step from the toolbox
- Configure the step using the following properties:
- Create a workflow instance and execute, the workflow will recognize the text represented by the barcode image
By default, FlowWright ships with language files for English. If you like to configure other languages for optical character recognition, then select the following menu option.
Select the desired languages and click the button to configure them.