Executes an external Microsoft SQL server integration services (SSIS) package.
Please refer to SQL Server documentation on how to setup SSIS external packages:
Let’s build and execute the executessisexternalpackageDef example.
- Create a new definition called “executessisexternalpackageDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a executessisexternalpackage step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and executessisexternalpackage step
- Click on the “executessisexternalpackage” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should execute external package.