Generate an event with parameters to the event service bus (ESB)
To use this step, configure events in FlowWright event definitions.
Let’s build and execute the GenerateEventDef example.
- Create a new definition called “GenerateEventDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a GenerateEvent step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and GenerateEvent step
- Click on the “GenerateEvent” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on Event parameters and add event parameters to the step.
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should generate an event with parameters to the event service bus (ESB).