Generate a random number for the value range defined
Let’s build and execute the randomDef example.
- Create a new definition called “randomDef ”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a random step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and random step
- Click on the “random” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition. Create a workflow instance and execute. Workflow step should generate the random number.