Waits for a message to arrive and completes the step and starts processing from that point forward.
Let’s build and execute the waitForMessageDef example.
- Create a new definition called “waitForMessageDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a waitForMessage step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and waitForMessage step
- Click on the “waitForMessage” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click the “save” button
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step will go to sleeping mode until workflow received the configured message (Run) via FlowWright .NET API/REST API.