Convert Word document into a PDF document
Let’s build and execute the WordToPDFDef example.
- Create a new definition called “WordToPDFDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a WordToPDF step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and WordToPDF step
- Click on the “WordToPDF” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The Step should convert the word doc to pdf and store the server file path information result in the output variable or global.