This step used to determine the execution mode of instance in run time. We can use this step to work with test mode instance executions.
Let’s build and execute the isTestModeDef example.
- Create a new definition called “isTestModeDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a isTestModeDef step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and isTestModeDef step
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute in test mode.
- Instance will execute the task step and tasks will get assigned to the instance initiator.
- If executed instance without test mode, then instance will execute abortinstance step.